The Pharmacy curriculum at University of Utah begins with a strong foundation in the basic, pharmaceutical, and clinical sciences with introductory practice experiences, culminating with a wide variety of advanced experiential opportunities and seminar presentations. This strong basic science background emphasizing the clinical sciences fully prepares our graduates to understand new scientific and biomedical knowledge and develops their pharmacy mastery to optimize pharmaceutical care to the benefit of the patient and healthcare practice and outcomes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Biotechnology & Molecular Biology
- Foundations of Pharmaceutics
- Foundations of Pharmacokinetics & Pharmacodynamics
- Foundations of Immunology and Pathology
- Foundations of Patient-Centered Care
- Foundations of Professional Practice
- Foundations of Pharmacy: Law/Ethics/Risk Mitigation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Pharmacy Health Sciences View 159 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An applicant for admission to The Graduate School must meet the following minimum requirements:
- An undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0, based on all undergraduate work. If the undergraduate GPA is below 3.0, a GPA will be calculated on the last 60 semester hours (90 quarter hours) of the undergraduate work for admission consideration;
- Meeting the academic department’s admission standards, and receiving a recommendation for admission to their graduate program.
International4177 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4177 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National4177 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4177 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
In-State1176 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1176 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.