At Finance program at Shanghai Jiao Tong University doctoral candidates are expected to write quality theses to the same standard as their peers from prominent international schools. Moreover, students are also encouraged to intellectually contribute to major theoretical and policy issues in China's financial sector.
Graduates with Finance program at Shanghai Jiao Tong University will:
- be equipped with research capabilities
- undertake applied research in foreign or domestic institutions of higher learning and research.
- Corporate finance, asset pricing,
- Behavioral finance,
- Capital market and investment,
- Corporate governance,
- Financial engineering,
- International finance,
- Risk management,
- Banking and financial intermediaries
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant shall be a graduated or graduating Master's student from a national key university or a national key discipline in China (with the exception of a professional-degree holder), or a Master’s student from a prestigious foreign university.
- The applicant is expected to have a solid command of mathematics and science, keen analytical skills, and excellent English.
International5765 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5765 EUR per year during 48 months.
National5765 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5765 EUR per year during 48 months.
RMB 45500 per year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.