Mechanical Engineering from Shanghai Jiao Tong University is given in recognition of a student’s outstanding knowledge and innovative capability in a specific field.
Graduates with Mechanical Engineering from Shanghai Jiao Tong University will:
- learn to do innovative research and emphasize influential projects and revolutionary discovery.
- achieve international impact.
- Design and Manufacturing
- Mechanical Vibrations
- Engineering Optimization
- Manufacturing Processes and Systems
- Solid Mechanics
- Continuum Mechanics
- Wave Propagation in Elastic Solids
- Thermal Fluids
- Computation Fluid Dynamics
- Advanced Heat Transfer.
- Material Science
- Electrical, Optical and Magnetic Properties of Materials
- Structural, Physical and Chemical Characterization of Materials.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics
- JI Application Form
- English CV
- Personal Statement
- An equivalent of China’s bachelor/master-degree education diploma and transcript
- English level certificates (TOEFL(new)≥90 or TOEFL(old)≥600）or IELTS≥6.0)
- Recommendation letters from at least two university instructors with titles of or above associate-professor
- A copy of passport and a passport-sized photo
- Any materials that will facilitate your application are encouraged, awards you won, papers or journal articles you published (PDF format), etc.
International6600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6600 USD per year during 48 months.
National6600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6600 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.