As a student in this program, you will be supported by mentors and a state-of-the-art research infrastructure that supports DNA sequencing, protein purification, cloning and expression of nucleic acids, and much more.
- If you are interested in conducting microbiology & immunology research at MCW, we invite you to apply through either our Interdisciplinary Program in Biomedical Sciences (IDP) or Neuroscience Doctoral Program (NDP).
- The Graduate Program in Microbiology and Immunology (M&I) at Medical College of Wisconsin seeks to teach and train the next generation of research scientists in the molecular and cellular biology of bacterial pathogens, virus/host interactions, the innate and adaptive immune responses, animal and cellular model systems of infection and immunity, the microbiome, and the molecular mechanisms of gene expression, signal transduction, cell proliferation and cancer biology.
- Principals in Laboratory Animal Science
- Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology
- Cellular and Molecular Immunology
- Cellular Microbiology
- Advanced Molecular Genetics
- Mucosal Immunity
- Mucosal Pathogenesis
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree (either completed or in the process of completing) is required for admission to any MCW graduate program.
- Applicants will ideally have a 3.0 or higher grade point average (GPA), as well as quantitative and verbal reasoning GRE scores at or above the 50th percentile (3.5 or higher writing score).
- Personal statements and letters of recommendation from professors, advisors, research supervisors, etc. who know you well are highly regarded in the admission process. Prior research experience is also strongly considered.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD per credit
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD per credit
Living costs for Milwaukee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.