Whether your focus is K-12 or higher education – prepare yourself to lead in either public or private academic environments.
- The Doctorate of Education in Learning Organizations and Strategic Change at Lipscomb University is focused on educational leadership, theory, practice, collaboration, research, global perspectives on learning, innovation, organizational change and ethics as part of Christian faith.
- We offer an optional Higher Education Cognate if you are interested in focusing on the college and university sector.
- Leading Learning
- Legal and Political Issues in Education Leadership
- Governance, Decision-Making, and Communication
- Strategic Planning and Resource Allocation
- Contemporary Issues in Education
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 164 other PhDs in Education in United States
- Complete an application.
- Submit your application essay and schedule an interview.
- Send your official transcripts.
- Take one of the standardized tests.
International25731 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 953 USD per credit during 24 months.
National25731 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 953 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Memphis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.