Study Diakonia, values and professional practice at VID Specialized University
A great emphasize is laid on completing the Diakonia, values and professional practice programme offered at VID Specialized University in the normal time, which is three years of full-time study distributed in four years if the candidate makes 25 % duty work.
It is important to get an early start with the organized research training and the doctoral project. Guidelines for the extension of a research fellowship are governed by regulations for employees of fellowships.
- Diakonia, Values and Professional Practice
- Diakonia, Values and Professional Practice in social work and health care
- Diakonia, Values and Professional Practice in churches and faith communities
- Philosophy of science, research method and research ethics
- Qualitative and Quantitative Methods
- Eligible course
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Religious Studies & Theology General Studies & Classics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission to the PhD programme require an education at second degree level, master's degree (120 ECTS credits) or equivalent study programmes within diakonia, health- and social work and/or leadership in these areas.
- For applicants with other vocational background on the same level, the applicant’s project profile will be emphasized.
Living costs for Stavanger
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.