ISM University of Management and Economics has a doctoral program in Economics together with Vytautas Magnus University and Mykolas Romeris University.
Doctoral candidates may present their dissertation for defense when they:
- pass all the examinations provided in the doctoral study program;
- present their most significant research results in at least 2 articles published (or accepted for publication) in scientific peer-reviewed journals, or scientific monography;
- present their research results during at least 2 international scientific gatherings (conferences, seminars);
- complete academic practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methodology
- Modern economic theories and macroeconomic analysis
- Didactics of higher education
- Philosophy of science and methodology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Research Proposal Project,
- GPA of Master studies (grades in the supplement to a Master’s or any other equivalent diploma)
- Motivational interview
- Scientific publications
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10646 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10646 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA10646 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10646 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
- State scholarships for full time studies (4 years)
- State scholarships for part time studies (6 years)
The scholarships will be offered to full time doctoral students in Management and Economics. A scholarship covers the tuition fee and provides a student grant (about 400 EUR/month). Candidates to the state doctoral study scholarships are selected by means of competition according to the results of the competitive entry score.
The scholarship covers the tuition fee.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.