This objective is realized through the participation of students in research programs carried out in modern and well equipped laboratories. The Clinical and Translational Sciences course from University of Pisa also offers an extensive educational program and formal opportunities for interaction between students and faculty.
To achieve the objectives proposed, the training activities will be specifically defined for each curriculum.
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Cardiovascular diseases
- Imaging,Simulation and Planning
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Oncology and Molecular Medicine
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The candidate must be in possession of a Master's degree, or an equivalent academic qualification obtained abroad.This diploma will be examined and verified by the examining boards or the PhD Council.
- Candidates who possess a foreign academic degree equivalent in level, nature, contents and academic rights (access to further courses) to the Italian academic qualification required for admission to a PhD program may provide the consular documents of the academic degree (translation, legalization and declaration of value) with the sole aim to facilitate the evaluation of eligibility of the academic degree for admission to the PhD program.
International356 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 356 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA356 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 356 EUR per year during 36 months.
Depending on the country of origin and can vary from 356,000 euros up to 2.452,00 euros (including € 140,00 for Regional taxes, and € 16.00 for stamp duty).
Living costs for Pisa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.