Expand your knowledge and understanding of your professional practice to become a critically aware strategic thinker, and make a significant contribution to the advancement of policing in your area.
Throughout your studies, you will have the opportunity to develop new skills and refine existing ones, such as critical thinking, conducting original research, and communicating research to different audiences, which will not only contribute to your own professional development but give you scope to advance your particular area of policing.
The Policing programme is offered at Anglia Ruskin University.
- The Professional Practitioner-Researcher
- Discover how to conduct research within the field of policing, and learn to think reflexively about your professional environment.
- Extending Professional Practice
- Gain in-depth knowledge of an area of enquiry related to your professional interests by studying both the academic and professional literature.
- Advanced Professional Research Methods
- Gain a deeper understanding of the research process and assist in the development of conceptual frameworks.
- Advanced Professional Data Collection and Analysis
- Begin preparing for your research project by creating research questions, outlining ethical considerations and considering the relationship between your profession, your studies and your own professional development.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Public Policy Political Science View 40 other PhDs in Public Policy in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates for admission would normally have a Masters-level qualification and be serving professionals in the police.
International13900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13900 GBP per year during 36 months.
National4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.