At Business Administration from Liverpool John Moores University you will enhance not only your ability to develop new knowledge, but also the ability to apply that knowledge to a professional context
Students at Business Administration from Liverpool John Moores University will:
- Gain the necessary skills to carry out rigorous research
- Carry out individual projects that impact on their organisation and industry
- Undertake their research amongst a carefully-selected, highly diverse group of professionals, drawn from a wide range of nationalities, industries, cultures and backgrounds
- Develop their skills and meet their supervisors at a number of residential workshops in Liverpool
- Planning process of the research
- Execution of the research
- Data collection and analysis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 18 other PhDs in International Business in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A master's degree in the area of business and/or management
- At least two years of managerial or five years of other working experience
- Curriculum vitae
- Master's certificate and transcript in the area of business and/or management – these must be official English translations
- Evidence of at least two years of managerial or five years of other working experience – this can be e.g. a confirmation by your current employer or a reference letter from a former employer
- An academic reference, which recommends you for the programme – this can be e.g. from your master's institution
- An industry reference, which recommends you for the programme – this can be e.g. from your employer, from a client and/or professional body
- Personal statement (max. 2,000 words)
- IELTS score of 6.5 (with no single component below 6.0) or equivalent.
International13100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13100 GBP per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA11600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11600 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.