At Policing, Security and Criminal Justice from Liverpool John Moores University you will reflect on how practice and academia can combine and develop new insight and knowledge and learn from experienced professionals, practitioners and academics.
Students at Policing, Security and Criminal Justice from Liverpool John Moores University will:
- achieve formal recognition and accreditation of their professional development and a raised a professional profile both within and perhaps beyond, their organisation.
- feel confident enough to make an original contribution to the status of police studies, security studies and criminology as a discipline, through the advancement of their knowledge and professional practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Planning and Research in Policing, Security and Criminal Justice
- Thesis in Policing, Security and Criminal Justice
- Reflection in Policing, Security and Criminal Justice
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCriminology Political Science Terrorism & Security View 12 other Masters in Criminology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- an appropriate, relevant Masters degree
- a significant career history in Policing, Security and Criminal Justice professions
- IELTS 7.0 (minimum 6.5 in each component)
- Pearson 58-64 (minimum 51 in each component for UKVI purposes)
- RPL is accepted on this programme
- Personal Statement
- Research Proposal
International15600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15600 EUR per year during 36 months.
National6750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6750 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Home (part-time, per year: £3,375
- International (part-time, per year): £7,800
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.