Your project could focus on a real-life business situation or a problem that you are dealing with in your current work situation. It could also be a business idea that you want to explore or focus on or current ideas that are impacting the industry you are working in.
Geneva Business School is a leading teaching-focused institution known for its innovative learning methods and commitment to the use of the latest educational technology.
Our Doctorate of Business Administration at Geneva Business School harnesses these strengths in order to deliver a highly flexible online learning experience compatible with full-time work. The course is designed so that you can work wherever you are – in your office, at home, on the train. All you need is a connected device and the program materials will always be ready for you.
Why should I study a DBA?
The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) at Geneva Business School will help you solve a current business issue and make a tangible contribution to the field in which you work. Aimed at individuals who are looking for an opportunity to deep dive into a problem or idea that requires research, analysis, and guidance from industry experts to develop recommendations and solutions.
Accredited by IACBE, EDUQUA, UNESCO.
- Management Research Perspectives
- Developing Business Intelligence
- Problem Solving Using Qualitative Research Methods
- Problem Solving Using Quantatitive Research Methods
- Contemporary Issues in Business- Reflecting on Business Practice
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Corporate Social Responsibility
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Geneva Business School and/or in Switzerland, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Master’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 7.0 / TOEFL 85 / DET 115-120 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, certificates
- Extensive previous business/professional experience
- Photocopy of a valid passport/national ID
- Reference letters from a former academic institution and from current employer (if applicable)
- Completion of the Thesis Proposal Form.
International3900 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3900 EUR per module during 36 months.
EU/EEA3900 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3900 EUR per module during 36 months.
- EUR 3,900 (3-year / 9-term program) * One year = 3 terms
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.