Biochemistry from Colorado State University has a tradition of excellence in teaching, while their research accomplishments have been recognized nationally and internationally in the areas of biochemistry, and molecular, cellular, and structural biology, and is supported by the highest levels of external funding per faculty in the College of Natural Sciences.
Our program will help you explore the career options related to biochemistry and molecular biology.
- Cellular biochemistry
- Gene expression
- Structural biology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 182 other PhDs in Biology in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with an overall grade point average of (B) or above
- Official transcripts/credential and certified translations (Int’l.) from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended are required (Colorado State University transcripts are not required)
- One year each of biology, organic chemistry, physics, and calculus will have been completed.
- A full-year course in biochemistry (equivalent to BC 401 and 403) with grades of B or better is required, but can be taken during the first year of graduate school
- Three letters of recommendation preferably using the format recommended by the department.
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) (optional)
- A written “statement of purpose”
- A completed resume
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 36 months.
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15130 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.