The basic science and translational research activities of the focus area are closely linked with the clinical research and clinical trials programs of the Robert H. and Mary G. Flint Animal Cancer Center.
The Cell and Molecular Biology - Cancer Biology Specialization Ph.D. Specialization at Colorado State University combines nationally recognized research training, focused on cutting edge approaches to cancer diagnosis and treatment, with innovative clinical trials. Students who choose the Cancer Biology specialization complete all of the requirements of the Cell and Molecular Biology Graduate Program, including the three laboratory rotations, during their first year.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Molecular Genetics
- Molecular Regulation of Cell Function
- Cell and Molecular Biology Seminar
- STEM Communication
- Advanced Microbiological Research Methods
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Molecular Sciences Health Sciences View 159 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
Bachelor’s degree in any of the biological, biochemical, or physical sciences
- Includes a minimum of one year of biology, organic chemistry, physics, biochemistry and mathematics through differential & integral calculus
- Additional courses in cell biology, microbiology, developmental biology, immunology, genetics, physical chemistry, analytical chemistry, biophysics, physiology, anatomy, math, programming and statistics are taken in to consideration during evaluation for admission
- Most recently completed degree meets minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- One official transcript from each institution attended, even when showing as a transfer credit
- Three letters of recommendation (no standardized format)
- Personal statement of interests and future goals
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15130 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.