Cell and Molecular Biology - Cancer Biology Specialization from Colorado State University is a focus area within the Cell and Molecular Biology graduate program that includes over two dozen faculty members from six departments in three colleges who share a strong interest and a broad expertise in molecular and clinical aspects of the development and treatment of cancer.
Students at Cell and Molecular Biology - Cancer Biology Specialization from Colorado State University will gain knowledge in:
- molecular and cellular aspects of cancer biology,
- infectious disease,
- metabolism (includes biofuels),
- plant biology,
- molecular physiology,
- gene expression,
- reproductive biology,
- developmental biology
- structural biology.
- Molecular Genetics
- Molecular Regulation of Cell Function
- Cell and Molecular Biology Seminar
- STEM Communication
- Advanced Microbiological Research Methods
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Molecular Sciences Genetics View 31 other PhDs in Molecular Sciences in United States
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the biological, biochemical, or physical sciences
- Most recently completed degree meets minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- One official transcript from each institution attended, even when showing as a transfer credit
- Three letters of recommendation (no standardized format)
- Personal statement of interests and future goals
- GRE scores are NOT required but may be provided
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 60 months.
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 60 months.
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15130 USD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.