At Food Science and Nutrition - Food Science from Colorado State University you will have an opportunity to gain an advanced understanding of food preservation and safety, investigate the health properties of foods and food components, and acquire critical skills in research methods.
- Registered Dietitian
- Certified Dietary Manager
- Registered Dietetic Technician
- Food Product Development
- Food Biotechnology
- Current Issues in Food Safety
- Cereal Science
- Phytochemicals and Probiotics for Health
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiotechnology Nutrition & Dietetics Food Sciences View 18 other PhDs in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must arrange to have one official transcript sent to Colorado State University, Graduate Admissions, from all colleges and universities attended.
- Three letters of recommendation are required. Provide email addresses of recommenders when applying.
- The Statement of Purpose should be no longer than two pages, single-spaced, standard 12-point font.
- Indicate your area of interest on the online application.
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 24 months.
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15130 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.