Throughout the Food Science and Nutrition - Nutrition Specialization at Colorado State University, you will have an opportunity to investigate the relationship between nutrition and health, support the communication of nutrition principles to the public, and acquire critical skills in statistics and research methods.
The Ph.D. in Food Science and Nutrition, Nutrition specialization includes work in advanced nutrition science, supporting basic and applied sciences, and the communication of nutrition principles in the community. Ultimately, this area focuses on the relationship between nutrition and health.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Recent Developments in Human Nutrition: Protein, Vitamins, and Minerals
- Recent Developments in Human Nutrition: Carbohydrates, Lipids, and Energy
- Recent Developments in Human Nutrition: Genomic, Proteomics, and Metabolomics
- Qualitative Research
- Qualitative Data Analysis
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Food Sciences View 18 other Masters in Food Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One official transcript of all collegiate work completed post-high school. Additionally separate transcripts are not required for study abroad credits if the GPA and credits are recorded on the transcript of the university that sponsored the study abroad experience. CSU transcripts are not required. Training course transcripts from branches of the U.S. military that show credit received with neither grades nor degrees awarded are exempt from the transcript requirement.
- Test scores such as GRE or GMAT, if required by department, should be submitted with institution code 4075.
- Any other materials that individual departments or programs may require of applicants.
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15130 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.