The two-year Natural Sciences, Zoo, Aquarium and Animal Shelter Management Specialization at Colorado State University focuses on experiential learning and development of skills in addition to academic learning.
The majority of our students come from undergraduate science backgrounds such as Biology, Zoology, Wildlife Biology or Animal Science. Students with Psychology, Anthropology and Business degrees have also joined our ranks. Our students have diverse interests and the name of our program does not convey the great number of possible career options available to you graduating with this degree.
This is a dynamic and flexible degree that can be suited to your career goals. Take your experience with animals and become well-qualified to lead teams and influence outcomes in animal organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Animal Metabolism
- Animal Behavior in Captive Populations
- Master of Profess. Natural Sciences Ethics
- Leadership in Animal Organizations
- Workplace Wellness - Animal Organizations
- Marketing for Animal Organizations
- MPNS Internship: Preparation
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Animal Sciences Aquaculture & Fisheries View 125 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One official transcript of all collegiate work completed post-high school. Additionally separate transcripts are not required for study abroad credits if the GPA and credits are recorded on the transcript of the university that sponsored the study abroad experience. CSU transcripts are not required. Training course transcripts from branches of the U.S. military that show credit received with neither grades nor degrees awarded are exempt from the transcript requirement.
- Test scores such as GRE or GMAT, if required by department, should be submitted with institution code 4075.
- Any other materials that individual departments or programs may require of applicants.
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15130 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.