Political Science - Environmental Politics and Policy Specialization from Colorado State University offers a unique combination of faculty expertise and specialized coursework in environmental politics and policy.
This program prepares doctoral students for academic positions in Political Science and interdisciplinary environmental studies programs as well as a wide variety of public and private sector careers related to environmental politics and policy. The department enjoys an exceptional placement record in academic institutions.
- Comparative environmental policy
- Environmental Politics and Policy
- International environmental policy
- U.S. environmental policy
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Policy Environmental Sciences Political Science View 28 other PhDs in Political Science in United States
Official transcript from each college and university previously attended, scores on the aptitude test of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE),
- GPA of 3.5, verbal and quantitative scores of 308 or better (1200 on the old GRE scoring system), and an analytical score of 5.0. Ph.D. applicants must also provide a 15-page writing sample.
- English Proficiency
- Three letters of recommendation,
- A writing sample,
- A resume,
- A brief (300-500 words) statement of interest.
- Applicants must either have a master’s degree by the time they begin their doctoral studies or they must have earned at least 24 credits as students in the department’s M. A. program.
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 36 months.
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15130 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.