As these technologies evolve, it is important to understand their influence on the different levels of society.
Colorado State University’s Department of Journalism and Media Communication is committed to developing communication professionals and communication scholars who can address such communication-related societal issues across a variety of situations.
The Ph.D. program in Public Communication and Technology is offered at Colorado State University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Areas of Study
- Communication management
- Computer-mediated communication
- Health, environmental, science, or technical communication
- Human behavior and communication technology
- New communication technologies
- Organizations and communication technology
- Print and broadcast journalism
- Public relations and strategic communication
- Social policy and communication technology
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Technology Management View 9 other Masters in Technology Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One official transcript of all collegiate work completed post-high school. Additionally separate transcripts are not required for study abroad credits if the GPA and credits are recorded on the transcript of the university that sponsored the study abroad experience. CSU transcripts are not required. Training course transcripts from branches of the U.S. military that show credit received with neither grades nor degrees awarded are exempt from the transcript requirement.
- Test scores such as GRE or GMAT, if required by department, should be submitted with institution code 4075.
- Any other materials that individual departments or programs may require of applicants.
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15130 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.