Rangeland Ecosystem Science from Colorado State University provides the resources and mentorship you need to develop independent scholarship and critical thought for 21st century natural resource challenges in our world's forests and rangeland ecosystems.
Students at Rangeland Ecosystem Science from Colorado State University will:
- Climate change
- Community based resource management
- Grazing management
- Natural resource policy
- Plant ecology
- Range nutrition
- Rangeland hydrology
- Restoration ecology
- Riparian ecology and management
- Soil-plant relations
- Systems ecology
- Weed management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Ecology Environmental Sciences View 41 other PhDs in Environmental Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A minimum of three (3) letters of recommendation are required from previous instructors or employers who are able to comment on your abilities and potential for graduate study.
- One official transcript of all collegiate work completed post-high school.
- The application fee
- Scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic.
- Certified proof of financial support
- Passport copy
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 36 months.
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15130 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.