The Social Work program offered at Colorado State University focuses on addressing critical social issues through engaged research that seeks to transform professional practice and social policy.
The program also provides interdisciplinary training and research opportunities to enhance health and well-being among individuals, families, and communities. There are flexible full-time and part-time options offered.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- Qualitative Research
- Design and Data Analysis for Researchers I: R Software
- Contemporary Issues in Social Work
- Social Welfare Policy
- Pedagogical Approaches in Social Work
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work View 29 other PhDs in Social Work in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One official transcript of all collegiate work completed post-high school. Additionally separate transcripts are not required for study abroad credits if the GPA and credits are recorded on the transcript of the university that sponsored the study abroad experience. CSU transcripts are not required. Training course transcripts from branches of the U.S. military that show credit received with neither grades nor degrees awarded are exempt from the transcript requirement.
- Test scores such as GRE or GMAT, if required by department, should be submitted with institution code 4075.
- Any other materials that individual departments or programs may require of applicants.
- Regardless of citizenship, applicants may be required to demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, if they do not have a degree from an institution where the primary language of instruction is English.
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 36 months.
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15130 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.