Soil and Crop Sciences from Colorado State University introduces students to soil microbial structural and functional diversity; movement of water, solutes, and gases through soil; soil formation processes; soil fertility and precision nutrient management; soil and water quality; and global climate change.
Soil and Crop Sciences can prepare you for a challenging career in many areas including: soil and crop management, plant breeding and genetics, seed science, environmental soil science, soil resources and conservation, and ecosystem management.
- Crop science
- Plant biotechnology, genetics, and breeding
- Soil science
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSoil Science Botany Genetics View 81 other PhDs in Genetics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A minimum of three (3) letters of recommendation are required from previous instructors or employers who are able to comment on your abilities and potential for graduate study.
- One official transcript of all collegiate work completed post-high school.
- The application fee
- Scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic.
- Certified proof of financial support
- Passport copy
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 36 months.
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15130 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.