We offer a phd degree in Educational Policy and Leadership at University at Albany. Develop advanced educational research skills that support your career goals in academia or educational administration and policy analysis.
- With quick access to the nearby cities of Boston, Montreal, and New York City, you can easily get involved with research projects at K-12 schools, higher education institutions, government agencies, nonprofits, and businesses both within and beyond the Capital Region.
- Educational policy faculty in the School of Education have been active and prominent members of the Comparative and International Education Society (CIES) for more than 30 years.
- Organizational Management and Leadership in Education
- Advanced Social Analysis
- Research Practicum in Educational Administration and Policy Studies
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Public Policy View 131 other PhDs in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts from all schools attended
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official GRE scores
- Personal Statement of Goals
- Educational Leadership Essay
Living costs for Albany
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.