Management Information Systems from Kadir Has University teaches and researches the application, development, and management of information systems in organizations.
In addition to furthering your knowledge about information systems, you will be given the opportunity to develop the research skills and mindset necessary to be a successful scholar at leading universities and research institutes as well as government or business organizations.
Graduates with a PhD in Management Information Systems from Kadir Has University often find jobs as systems analysts or as chief technical officers; chief information officer positions, also known as computer and information systems managers, are another possibility. The professionals in these managerial positions work together in order to ensure that a business chooses the right management technologies for the task at hand and that it uses the most effective ways to implement them. Another option for PhD graduates is to teach MIS at the graduate level or to conduct research in designing new informational systems. There are a total of 19 universities with undergraduate programs in MIS and business informatics in Turkey. There a great many vacancies in MIS academic positions. It is highly likely that upon, or close to, your graduation you will obtain an academic position offer.
- Big Data Analytics
- Advanced Information System Analysis and Design
- Information Technologies System Management
- High Performance Scientific Computing
- Distributed Database Systems
- Semantic Web
- Multivariate Statistical Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences Statistics View 3 other PhDs in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Turkey
- Applicants must be either graduate of or graduating from an undergraduate program in case of applications for a master's program; and an undergraduate or a master's program in case of applications for a doctoral program, respectively.
- For diplomas awarded abroad, a copy of the diploma equivalency certificate issued by YÖK's International Equivalency Office, certifying the equivalency of the diploma to that of a Turkish higher education institution
- Copy of English language proficiency test results
- GRE, GMAT, ALES score results (if applicable)
- Copy of your Passport with a personal information page on it.
- Statement of Purpose
- Two reference letters
- GPA score
- Copy of the undergraduate or graduate diploma
International12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.