International Relations at Kadir Has University is geared towards preparing students for a number of careers such as academics, and policy specialists in the government; media; business; and research sectors.
Graduates with International Relations at Kadir Has University will gain knowledge in:
- International Relations Theory,
- Turkish Foreign Policy,
- International Security,
- the EU’s external policies,
- International Political Economy, and regional expertise on the Middle East, Europe, Eurasia, and the United states.
- Comparative Political Studies
- Advanced Readings in Turkish Foreign Policy
- Research and Reading in International Relations
- European Integration Studies
- The EU's Neigborhood Policy
- Studies of Globalisation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory International Relations Political Science View 5 other PhDs in International Relations in Turkey
- The minimum masters degree diploma GPA requirement for students applying to PhD programs in 2.50/4.00
- The minimum undergraduate diploma GPA requirement for students applying to PhD programs is 3.00/4.00.
- Applicants must be either graduate of or graduating from an undergraduate program in case of applications for a master's program; and an undergraduate or a master's program in case of applications for a doctoral program, respectively.
- For diplomas awarded abroad, a copy of the diploma equivalency certificate issued by YÖK's International Equivalency Office, certifying the equivalency of the diploma to that of a Turkish higher education institution
- Copy of English language proficiency test results
- GRE, GMAT, ALES score results (if applicable)
- Copy of your Passport with a personal information page on it.
- Statement of Purpose
- Two reference letters
- GPA score
- Copy of the undergraduate or graduate diploma
International12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.