Cardiovascular Medicine & Sciences of King's College London offers a large number of training and skills development opportunities. Participation in the annual Postgraduate Research Symposium is compulsory for all students and provides an opportunity to improve science communication and presentation skills. Opportunities are available for postgraduate students to present their work at national and international scientific meetings. Our postgraduate students also have the opportunity to assist with teaching of undergraduates as demonstrators in practical classes or by leading tutorials.
In addition, the School also runs a series of workshops to teach specific practical cardiovascular research skills to students.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Course study environment
- The Division has two major sites, namely the James Black Centre at the Denmark Hill Campus and the Rayne Institute at St Thomas' Hospital. We also have a section focusing on biophysics that is embedded within the multi-divisional environment of the Randall Division of Cell & Molecular Biophysics at Guy's Campus as well as a section at Waterloo Campus.
- All sites have excellent laboratory facilities and infrastructure, a critical mass of complementary multidisciplinary expertise, and unparalleled opportunities for clinical interaction and access to clinical material.
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology Health Sciences View 190 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- Bachelor's degree with 2:1 honours in a relevant subject.
- A 2:2 degree may be considered only where applicants also offer a Masters degree with Merit or above.
International24570 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24570 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
National5560 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5560 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.