The research carried out by the Department of Psychosis Studies at King's College London is focused on the aetiology and mechanisms underlying psychosis, and on the development of new treatments for psychotic disorders.
Research studies may involve people with subclinical symptoms, groups at high risk, and patients with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureExample PhD projects
- Using smartphone technologies
- Investigating structural abnormalities
- The Neurobiology of Response to Clozapine
- Dopamine and brain resting state networks
- Treatment Resistant Schizophrenia (TRS)
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 183 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- Bachelors degree with 2:1 honours.
- A 2:2 degree may be considered only where applicants also offer a Masters with Merit.
International25350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25350 EUR per year during 36 months.
National6720 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6720 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.