- Ability to systematically understand this scientific and technological domain;
- Ability to conceive, design, adapt and conduct scientific research and technological development, obeying the legal requirements, meeting the highest ethical, quality, academic integrity and business standards;
- Effective capacity to perform innovative research that contributes to an extension of the frontiers of knowledge, with recognised value, suitable for publication; - Ability for critical thinking, evaluation and synthesis of new and complex ideas;
- Communication skills within the group, the academic and business communities, and society in general about the area in which they have specialised;
- Ability to promote technological, social and cultural progress in an academic or professional context.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Initiation to Research in Scienceand Tecnology Polymers
- Entrepreneurship and Management
- Seminar in Science and Technology of Polymers
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry View 10 other PhDs in Chemistry in Portugal
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2750 EUR per year during 36 months.
National2750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2750 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Aveiro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.