- develop interdisciplinary knowledge, as part of the synergies created by the studies in the applicant institution, appropriate to the analysis and intervention in situations of education and training and in which the multimedia features coulsd have an enhancing role;
- encourage the pursuit of research guided by standards of academic excellence and innovation with regard to its design, management and dissemination;
- encourage the systematic and continuous production of original knowledge and its dissemination at national and internationalcommunities in scientific / academic events recognized in the field of multimedia in education;
- promote contact and collaboration within researchers, and in national and international organizations with recognized competence in the field of course;
- stimulate the development of learning skills throughout life.
- promote, in an academic and/or professional context, technological, social, cultural and educational progress.
Management and coordination activities in educational contexts of education and training (management courses, coordination of training units and distance education offers, etc..).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Development Of Multimedia Materials For Education
- Communication Technologies In Education
- Multimedia And Curricular Architectures
- Research Methodologies In Education
- Multimedia in Education Research Seminar
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Video Games & Multimedia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Master level degree, or legal equivalent.
- Foreign higher education degree awarded on completion of a 2nd cycle study programme organised in accordance with the principles of the Bologna Process by a State adhering to this process.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2325 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2325 EUR per year during 36 months.
National2325 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2325 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Aveiro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.