Key Features of the Doctorate of Philosophy from Unicaf Scholarships
These leaders include individuals who currently hold or are seeking top positions in professional organisations.
- PhD In Marketing Management
- PhD In Information And Technology
- PhD In Education
- PhD In Business Administration
- PhD In Accounting And Finance
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Current Issues in Research
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An accredited Master’s degree (e.g. MA, MSc, MPhil) in a relevant subject area or in an unrelated area but supported by relevant professional experience. In addition, a wide range of international equivalent qualifications may also be considered
- Official Master’s degree transcripts.
- Recognized proof of English proficiency if previous studies were not taught in the English language.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.