The goal is to contribute to the state of the art knowledge in their chosen area of study through management research within current and future work settings.
The Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) at the Unicaf Scholarships is a professional doctoral degree with an international scope and reputation, designed to enhance executive and professional practice through the application of sound theory and rigorous research into real and complex issues in business and management. It enhances the capability to develop knowledge and theory, and their application. Key to this is a programme to develop personal, consultancy and research skills in the context of rigorous and relevant research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methods
- Current Issues in Management Research
- Strategic Management
- DBA Comprehensive Examination
- DBA Dissertation
Start dates & application deadlines
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An accredited Master’s degree (e.g. MA, MSc, MPhil) in a relevant subject area or in an unrelated area but supported by relevant professional experience. In addition, a wide range of international equivalent qualifications may also be considered
- Official Master’s degree transcripts.
- Recognized proof of English proficiency if previous studies were not taught in the English language.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.