The curriculum is designed so that the students become exposed to alternative research methodologies and topics, yet have the flexibility to explore their own interests. Doctoral students also benefit from the experience of visiting international scholars on campus as well as close collaboration with other SU faculties in terms of teaching and advising research.
In addition, through research seminars at the university, doctoral students become familiarized with the rewards and responsibilities of academic life in terms of teaching, conducting and disseminating state of the art research. With the guidance of the faculty members, students are actively involved in research and provided with opportunities to participate in research/industry projects.
Students are financially supported to present their work at national as well as international conferences. Each doctoral student is expected to publish at least one article in an international journal before graduation or present his/her work at internationally recognized academic conferences.
The Management program at Sabanci University is primarily intended for candidates who aspire to a career in academia. Some graduates may also take positions in public or private sector organizations involved in research, management training, or consultancy. The goal is to have graduates who can perform and contribute at an international level in any of these possible career paths.
- The PhD program at the Sabancı University's Graduate Business School is primarily intended for candidates who aspire to develop a career in academia.
- Some graduates may also be taking up positions in public or private sector organizations involved in research.
- The goal is to have graduates who can perform and contribute at the international level in any of these possible career paths.
- Currently, the program offers specializations in the areas of Management and Organization, Business Analytics and Operations Management, Finance and Action Research.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 8 other PhDs in Business Administration in Turkey
- Online Application Form
- Official Transcript: An official document issued by the registrar of the candidate's previous institution showing all courses taken and grades received by the candidate. Candidates applying for the Ph.D. Program with a BA degree must hold a minimum of 3.00/4.00 GPA.
- Two Letters of Recommendation: The candidate must upload the contact information of his/her two reference to the online application form.
- One Photograph: Candidates must upload a passport-sized photo to the online system.
- Statement of Personal and Professional Purpose: Letter in English explaining the candidate's intention to apply to the relevant program. It must not exceed 2 pages and it must be uploaded under "Documents" in the online application system.
- Result for Graduate Program Entrance Exam:
International17300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17300 USD per year during 48 months.
National11349 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11349 USD per year during 48 months.
National 81.350 TL
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.