Thus program is organized to provide the students the opportunity to specialize in signal processing, energy systems, applied electromagnetics, power electronics and control systems.
The Electrical and Electronics Engineering programme from Yasar University aims to provide the students the skills to apply the advanced knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering especially for solving complex problems in their specialization area, to operate and conduct inter-disciplinary studies and to work with others, in professional and social settings and to organize and participate creative and integrative design activities effectively.
- Electroni̇c Instrumentati̇on
- Research Methods and Ethics
- Area Elective Course
- Term Project
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 22 other PhDs in General Engineering & Technology in Turkey
- Postgraduate diploma (or higher)
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Turkish.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
Living costs for Izmir
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.