Industrial Management from Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava is designed to develop competencies enabling the contribution to the knowledge base, innovation and the creation of new knowledge and procedures. The graduate acquires deep theoretical knowledge and a methodological basis, which will allow the individual to conduct independent research based on the principles of sustainable development, with a particular focus on industrial engineering, production engineering and economic systems and processes etc.
Students at Industrial Management from Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava will:
- be able to work on the basis of systemic science, not only in industries but also in other areas of life, independently conduct research and present the results at scientific forums.
- obtain the ability to work scientifically, formulate and analyse problems, propose solutions by completing Research projects
- achieve the capability to implement projects using the latest formal apparatus, experimental procedures with respect to their professional interests and implement solutions to match the latest trends of science and technology development by completing the Dissertation projects
- learn and understand the social implications of scientific work in humanities study. In the subjects English
- learn to handle the principles of writing scientific papers, preparing posters and participation at scientific conferences and seminars in foreign languages.
- Exact Methods in Industrial Enterprises Management
- Economy and Economics
- Methodology of Scientific Work
- Change Management
- Marketing Management
- 48 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 3 other PhDs in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Slovakia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible to apply for the PhD. study, the applicant must have accomplished the second stage of the engineering (Master) study.
- Document certifying graduation from a previous level of study (university diploma)
- Attested copy of Diploma Supplement
- Attested copy of State Exam Certificate
- Covering letter
- Europass - Curriculum vitae.
- Confirmation of payment for material part of admission procedure.
- Applicants for English-language study will enclose to the application a language certificate (TOEFL, IELTS).
International1000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA1000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Bratislava
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.