Balancing breadth and depth; integrating research and problem solving; merging theory and practice; blending classroom and online learning—these are the hallmarks of our Doctor of Professional Studies in Business from Pace University .
The DPS program was developed for accomplished business professionals who wish to enhance their theoretical knowledge and research capabilities without interrupting their careers. Most coursework is done online, with one monthly meeting at our downtown location. The credentials you’ll earn are ideal to advance a current career path, consulting, or academia.
Earning a doctoral degree in business empowers you to
- Advance in senior management
- Initiate a consulting practice
- launch an academic career
Exploring innovative ideas with other experienced executives guided by a renowned research faculty enables you to
- Acquire theoretical knowledge
- Develop analytical skills
- Expand managerial perspectives
- Cultivate new expertise
- Explore innovative concepts
- Enhance professional networks
- Earn a respected credential
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundation Seminars
- Methodology Seminars
- Publishing Tutorials
- Concentration Courses
- Dissertation Work
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 64 other PhDs in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee ($70, non-refundable)
- All Official Transcripts: Transcripts from every accredited college or university attended (not just the degree granting institution) must be sent either to Pace University, directly from the academic institution electronically or by mail, or forwarded by the applicant in sealed envelopes from the academic institution.
- Two Letters of Reccomendation: Letters should be from academic or professional references that can knowledgeably comment on your ability to successfully complete graduate study.
- Resume: A resume or outline describing at least the past five years of your employment history and any significant community, professional, or college extracurricular activities.
- Personal Statement
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26125 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1375 USD per credit during 36 months.
National26125 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1375 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.