You will be uniquely prepared to provide clinical and educational expertise and consultation within school and clinical settings in order to best serve children and families across a variety of systems of service delivery. The School - Clinical Child Psychology program from Pace University utilizes a practitioner-scholar training model that prepares psychologists to provide primarily direct and, to some extent, indirect services from a variety of theoretical perspectives.
A Well-rounded Model
- Follow a practitioner-scholar training model, integrating academic coursework and field experience.
- Prepare to develop, provide, supervise, and research a full range of evidence-based psychological services.
- Train in psychological foundations, assessment and evaluation techniques, remediation and intervention procedures, and program evaluation and research.
Choose Your Career
Your PsyD in School-Clinical Child Psychology will get you where you want to go—and give you the ability to work in schools, clinical settings, or have your own practice.
Career options for graduates of the PsyD School-Clinical Child Psychology include working as a certified school psychologist and/or licensed psychologist.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- School and Clinical Child Psychology
- Practicum in Psychological Services: Psychotherapy
- Advanced Developmental Psychology
- Cognitive and Affective Bases of Behavior
- Tests and Measurements
- Advanced Personality Theories
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applicants will be accepted until class is filled.
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology Clinical Psychology View 34 other PhDs in Clinical Psychology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International applicants who hold a 3-year Bachelor's degree that is not equivalent to a U.S. 4-year Bachelor's degree
- Application Fee ($70, non-refundable)
- All Official Transcripts
- Two Letters of Reccomendation
- Personal Statement
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International50820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1386 USD per credit during 36 months.
National50820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1386 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.