The key feature of the Psychology programme from Graduate School of Economics and Social Science (GESS) from University of Mannheim, is the close connection between disciplines of basic research and methodology on the one hand and disciplines of applied research on the other.
- Work and Organizational Psychology
- Consumer and Economic Psychology
- Health Psychology
- Psychology of Education
- Educational Psychology
- Clinical Psychology, Biological Psychology and Psychotherapy
- Experimental Psychology
- Cognition and Individual Difference
- Research Methods and Psychological Assessment
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The prerequisite for admission is a master’s degree or a four year bachelor's degree in the respective field or equivalent.
- Personal data
- Letter of motivation
- Certificates and transcripts of grades
- GMAT (or GRE)
- Writing sample
- Any supplementary information relevant to your application.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 48 months.
There are no tuitions fees, just a small semester fee of €194.30 Euros per term.
Living costs for Mannheim
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.