The Biomedical Engineering program from Near East University leads to the acquisition of advance analytical and methodological competences.
Upon completion of the Biomedical Engineering programme, students will demonstrate the ability to:
- apply the rules of scientific research and ethics,
- discuss complex biomedical engineering issues as well as own research results comprehensively and in the context of current international research and present these in writing and orally,
- solve problems by systems analytical thinking both in subject specific and interdisciplinary concepts,
- combine specialised knowledge of various component disciplines,
- carry out independent scientific work and organise (capacity of teamwork), conduct and lead more complex projects,
- to assess the social and environment-related effects of their actions.
Biomedical engineering is an interdisciplinary field of study, which is a combination of fields such as engineering, medicine, material science, basic sciences and veterinary medicine.
These interdisciplinary knowledges are applied to solve problems in medical diagnosis and therapy. Biomedical engineers work within the field of research & design, production, maintenance / repair and calibration activities of medical devices, and the life support systems. They also organize and manage health service units located in various institutions.Producing innovative approaches to design high-tech medical devices, methods for measurements of physiological development medical data / signal, image processing and analysis, development of artificial organs are among the responsibilities of biomedical engineers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Tissue and Cell Engineering
- Advanced Biomedical Signal Processing
- Advanced Image Processing
- Advanced Bioinformatics
- Biomaterials for Medical Diagnosis and Therapy
- Advance Artificial Organs
- Advancee Biomedical Instrumentation Techniques
- Advanced Biomechanics
- Applications of Artificial Neural Networks in Biomedical Engineering
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine General Engineering & Technology View 23 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduating from a MSc, MA or MBA level Master’s program (Min. CGPA 3.00)
- English Proficiency: TOEFL and other Qualifications may be considered.
- Turkish Proficiency (Required only for foreign students applying to Departments whereby the language of instruction is Turkish.
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2500 EUR per year and a duration of .
3 Year Program
- 1st – 2nd Semester €2,500
- €1450 / Semester (3rd – 6th Semesters)
4 Year Program
- 1st – 3rd Semester €2,000
- €800 / Semester (4th – 8th Semesters)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.