After completion of this Civil Engineering course at Near East University, the student focuses on one of main branches of studies in Civil Engineering and prepare his/her master thesis on a specialized topic with the guidance of his/her supervisor.
These main branches of studies are as follows: Structural Engineering, Materials of Construction, Geotechnical Engineering, Hydraulics Engineering, Transportation Engineering and Construction Management.
Master students are suggested to take their graduate courses (seven graduate courses, seminar and thesis study yielding 120 ECTS in total) in the first 2 or 3 semesters of their graduate studies without a strict defined course number per each semester. Seminar and thesis studies are delivered normally in the third and the fourth semesters of their master studies, respectively.
- Mathematical Methods in Engineering
- Theory of Plates
- Theory of Shells
- Theory of Elasticity
- Matrix Methods for Structural Systems
- Fracture Mechanics
- Thin Walled Structures
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduating from a MSc, MA or MBA level Master’s program (Min. CGPA 3.00)
- English Proficiency: TOEFL and other Qualifications may be considered.
- Turkish Proficiency (Required only for foreign students applying to Departments whereby the language of instruction is Turkish.
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per year
3 Year Program
- 1st – 2nd Semester €2,500
- €1450 / Semester (3rd – 6th Semesters)
4 Year Program
- 1st – 3rd Semester €2,000
- €800 / Semester (4th – 8th Semesters)
Living costs for Mersin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.