NEU Institute of Applied Sciences was established for this purpose and offers quality graduate and postgraduate education with well-qualified teaching staff in ten branches including basic sciences, engineering, architecture and maritime studies. The Electrical and Electronic Engineering programme is offered by Near East University.
The Institute of Applied Sciences is also carrying out the necessary studies to increase the number of scientific branches, particularly in interdisciplinary scientific branches.
- To assist graduate students in developing skills for scientific research
- To help graduate students develop leadership skills necessary for managing engineering projects
- To provide graduate students skills for development of solutions to electrical engineering problems
- Ability to apply fundamental knowledge of science and electrical engineering.
- Ability to identify, formulate and solve complex electrical engineering problems.
- Ability to design and conduct experiments related to electrical engineering, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Be able to design a complex system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints.
- Be able to develop solutions that meet the desired needs within the economic, manufacturing and sustainability borders.
- Be able to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for electrical engineering practice and research.
- Be able to function and communicate effectively in multidisciplinary teams.
- Linear System Theory
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Artificial Intelligence
- VLSI Design
- Integrated Sensors and Sensing Systems
- Process Control Instrumentation Technology
- Optimal and Adaptive Control
- Fuzzy Systems
- Intelligent Control
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 5 other PhDs in Electrical Engineering in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduating from a MSc, MA or MBA level Master’s program (Min. CGPA 3.00)
- English Proficiency: TOEFL and other Qualifications may be considered.
- Turkish Proficiency (Required only for foreign students applying to Departments whereby the language of instruction is Turkish.
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per year
3 Year Program
- 1st – 2nd Semester €2,500
- €1450 / Semester (3rd – 6th Semesters)
4 Year Program
- 1st – 3rd Semester €2,000
- €800 / Semester (4th – 8th Semesters)
Living costs for Mersin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.