NEU Institute of Applied Sciences was established for this purpose and offers quality graduate and postgraduate education with well-qualified teaching staff in ten branches including basic sciences, engineering, architecture and maritime studies. The AInterior Architecture programme is offered by Near East University.
The Institute of Applied Sciences is also carrying out the necessary studies to increase the number of scientific branches, particularly in interdisciplinary scientific branches.
Acceptance and admission of students to graduate programs starts at the beginning of each academic term through the determination of quotas by the department in charge of implementing the program. In the following process, the Rectorate makes the relevant announcement in accordance with the academic calendar.
The relevant information on procedures to be followed throughout the application process can be obtained from both NEU Student Affairs Office and from the web page of the institute. Further information regarding the admission procedures for the graduate programs is provided at the NEU Graduate Regulations which is available at the websites of each institute.
- Construction In Interior Design
- Space Planning
- Space Analysis, Assesment And Programming
- From The Past To 1900’s History And Theory Of Interior Design And Furniture
- Ergonomic Principles And Interior Design
- Textile In Interior Space Design
- Ethics In Science
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduating from a MSc, MA or MBA level Master’s program (Min. CGPA 3.00)
- English Proficiency: TOEFL and other Qualifications may be considered.
- Turkish Proficiency (Required only for foreign students applying to Departments whereby the language of instruction is Turkish.
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per year
3 Year Program
- 1st – 2nd Semester €2,500
- €1450 / Semester (3rd – 6th Semesters)
4 Year Program
- 1st – 3rd Semester €2,000
- €800 / Semester (4th – 8th Semesters)
Living costs for Mersin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.