The Landscape Architecture programme from Near East University promotes interactions with other related disciplines, including horticulture, architecture, rural planning, urban planning, biological sciences, nature conservation and fine arts.
The main aim of the department is to graduate students who can:
- Define the concepts of Landscape Architecture and history of Landscape Architecture.
- Perform analysis, design and management of natural and built environments.
- Understand the physical, cultural, biotic factors which has influence on landscape design.
- Promote sustainable development within the ecological landscape designs
- Integrate Landscape Planning and Landscape Architecture.
- Identify and analyse the important structures in urban and rural landscapes.
- Conduct a qualitative or quantitative research on Landscape Architecture, rural planning, urban planning and nature conservation.
- Understand importance of cultural heritage of built and natural environment.
- Special Protected Area Planning
- Research Methods
- Green Roofs and Vertical Gardens
- Urban Furnitures
- Urban Landscape Planning
- Bushes and Trees in Urban Park Designs
- EIA in Landscape Architecture
- Angiosperm Plants in Landscape Architecture
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduating from a MSc, MA or MBA level Master’s program (Min. CGPA 3.00)
- English Proficiency: TOEFL and other Qualifications may be considered.
- Turkish Proficiency (Required only for foreign students applying to Departments whereby the language of instruction is Turkish.
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per year
3 Year Program
- 1st – 2nd Semester €2,500
- €1450 / Semester (3rd – 6th Semesters)
4 Year Program
- 1st – 3rd Semester €2,000
- €800 / Semester (4th – 8th Semesters)
Living costs for Mersin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.