This course aims at providing students with a background on the basic principles of electrophoresis, importance and applications in different fields. Thereby, allowing them to follow advances in the field of electrophoretic separations.
This Analytical Chemistry course at Near East University will highlight the importance of nanotechnology, types of nanomaterials, their different synthesis procedures, their characterizations and application areas.
This course covers classical and instrumental analytical techniques.
Students will acquire knowledge on gravimetric methods of analysis, titrimetric methods of analysis, aqueous-solution chemistry, theory of Neutralization Titrations, titration curves for complex acid/base systems, precipitation titrimetry, complex-formation titrations, electrochemistry, applications of standard electrode potentials, applications of oxidation/reduction titrations, spectrometric methods, components of optical instruments, atomic absorption and emission spectrometry, ultraviolet/visible molecular absorption spectrometry, infrared spectrometry, chromatographic separations and high-performance liquid chromatography.
- Chromatographic Methods and Applications
- Advanced Analytical Chemistry
- Electroanalytical Chemistry
- Capillary Electrophoresis and Analytical Applications
- Atomic Spectrometry
- Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
- Contemporary Extraction Techniques
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduating from a MSc, MA or MBA level Master’s program (Min. CGPA 3.00)
- English Proficiency: TOEFL and other Qualifications may be considered.
- Turkish Proficiency (Required only for foreign students applying to Departments whereby the language of instruction is Turkish.
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per year
3 Year Program
- 1st – 2nd Semester €2,500
- €1450 / Semester (3rd – 6th Semesters)
4 Year Program
- 1st – 3rd Semester €2,000
- €800 / Semester (4th – 8th Semesters)
Living costs for Mersin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.