This Biochemistry programme at Near East University understand the basic principles of the degredation of complex molecules into simpler molecules in the living organism and to learn metabolic pathways concerning lipid, proteins and carbohydrates
Aims of the programme
- Comprehension of the role of macromolecules (proteins) in understanding the molecular bases of the living organism
- To investigate the role of the endocrine system in control,integredation and coordination specific tissue reactions in the living organism
- To educate the students on gene structure, function and genetic abnormalities and also to update the students on the current progress in the field of molecular biology.
- To investigate all the methods used in the analysis of the biological fluids to mach the data with clinical biochemistry
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Protein Biochemistry
- Genes and Nucleic Acids
- Laboratory Techniques in Biochemistry
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduating from a MSc, MA or MBA level Master’s program (Min. CGPA 3.00)
- English Proficiency: TOEFL and other Qualifications may be considered.
- Turkish Proficiency (Required only for foreign students applying to Departments whereby the language of instruction is Turkish.
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2500 EUR per year and a duration of .
3 Year Program
- 1st – 2nd Semester €2,500
- €1450 / Semester (3rd – 6th Semesters)
4 Year Program
- 1st – 3rd Semester €2,000
- €800 / Semester (4th – 8th Semesters)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.