In this Pharmaceutical Technology programme at Near East University, you will study the reasons for sustained release preparations, basic concepts about formulation design and study of calculation methods in detail.
You'll find out more about basic concepts on solid dosage forms and their production techniques, general characteristics of powders, determination of dynamic properties of powders, granulation methods, tablet production technology, coating technology, coated tablets, hard gelatin capsules, and their formulations, quality control tests will be studied.
- Practical approach to basic concepts and information related to coating technology, reasons for coating, coating methods, microcapsulation preparation technologies, equipment and excipient selection according to the active substance.
- Discussion of basic principles about radiopharmaceutics. Study of formulation, importance of exipients in the formulation.
- Study of basic chromotographic concepts, seperation techniques basics of HPLC and determination of the suitable method to analyse biological methods.
- Drug Targeting and Carrier Systems
- Bioavailability and Bioequivalence
- Solid Dosage Forms Technology
- Quality Assurance and Validation
- Transdermal and Transmucosal Drug Carrier Systems
- Nonlinear Pharmacokinetics
- Clinic Pharmacokinetic
- Coating Technology and Microencapsulation
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduating from a MSc, MA or MBA level Master’s program (Min. CGPA 3.00)
- English Proficiency: TOEFL and other Qualifications may be considered.
- Turkish Proficiency (Required only for foreign students applying to Departments whereby the language of instruction is Turkish.
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per year
3 Year Program
- 1st – 2nd Semester €2,500
- €1450 / Semester (3rd – 6th Semesters)
4 Year Program
- 1st – 3rd Semester €2,000
- €800 / Semester (4th – 8th Semesters)
Living costs for Mersin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.