This Pharmacology programme at Near East University will give you the opportunity to contribute to the universal science and practice of the national drug policy is intended to prepare graduates to serve for.
Aims of the programme
- Evaluation of scientific papers, discussion and presentation with instructor.
- Learning the basic data acquisition systems and software used in pharmacology
- Allowing scientists to express itself in a professional hardware gain.
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Literature Evaluation in Pharmacology
- Computer Usage in Pharmacology
- Scientific Presentation Methods
- History of Pharmacology
- Principles of Drug Action
- Latests Developments in Autonomic Nervous System Drugs
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduating from a MSc, MA or MBA level Master’s program (Min. CGPA 3.00)
- English Proficiency: TOEFL and other Qualifications may be considered.
- Turkish Proficiency (Required only for foreign students applying to Departments whereby the language of instruction is Turkish.
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per year
3 Year Program
- 1st – 2nd Semester €2,500
- €1450 / Semester (3rd – 6th Semesters)
4 Year Program
- 1st – 3rd Semester €2,000
- €800 / Semester (4th – 8th Semesters)
Living costs for Mersin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.