This Medical Biology and Genetics programme at Near East University will give you information about the Genetic aspects of embryonic development, and the genetic mechanisms regulating the practice are also assessed in vitro fertilization.
Aims of the programme
- To provide information on diseases and molecular cytogenetics approaches
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis application areas and methods.
- Molecular detection of genomic changes in the genome and application areas.
- To provide information on the principles of medical genetics, inheritance patterns and non-classical modes of inheritance.
- Molecular cytogenetic applications and the analysis of these applications
- Inform about mutagenic, teratogenic agents and types of mutations.
- Advanced biotechnological Methods
- Developmental genetics and in vitro fertilization
- Molecular cytogenetics approaches and applications to diseases
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis
- Medical Genetic molecular methods and applications
- Medical Genetics
- Cytogenetic applications
- Basic Immunology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduating from a MSc, MA or MBA level Master’s program (Min. CGPA 3.00)
- English Proficiency: TOEFL and other Qualifications may be considered.
- Turkish Proficiency (Required only for foreign students applying to Departments whereby the language of instruction is Turkish.
International3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3200 EUR per year
- 1st – 3rd Semester: €3,200
- 4th – 8th Semesters: 1,400
- 9th Semester: Free
Living costs for Mersin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.