the Medical Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology course at Near East University will provide the required background information needed in order to communicate with clinical technicians and to help them with diagnosis and treatment follow-ups.
You can choose a programme with or without theses.
Topics discussed in this course
- Microorganism structures, production, abilities to cause illness and their control techniques will be studied
- Teaching diagnostic microbiology, equipments, and methods used in a clinical microbiology laboratory
- Characteristics of bacteia pathogenic to human, their mechanism to cause sickness, the diseases they cause and their isolation from clinical samples.
- Enough information on how to isolate parasites from clinical samples, diseases they cause, their identification and in clincal samples and type discrimination.
- General Microbiology
- Clinical Microbiology
- Medical Bacteriology
- Medical Virology
- Medical Micology
- Medical Parasitology
- Antibiotics and Disinfectants
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduating from a MSc, MA or MBA level Master’s program (Min. CGPA 3.00)
- English Proficiency: TOEFL and other Qualifications may be considered.
- Turkish Proficiency (Required only for foreign students applying to Departments whereby the language of instruction is Turkish.
International3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3200 EUR per year
- 1st – 3rd Semester: €3,200
- 4th – 8th Semesters: 1,400
- 9th Semester: Free
Living costs for Mersin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.