In this Nursing course at Near East University, the candidate’s nursing management planning, organization, execution, coordination, evaluation, and be able to select the functions contained in the current actions that can identify the conditions necessary to ensure effective management of cognitive, attitudinal objectives are intended to perform.
Goals and Objectives
This course, culture, job satisfaction, communication, team, friction management, performance management, organizational behaviour, such as the basic concepts, principles and applications. What is organizational behaviour?
Historical point of view. Related Theories, Change management is the responsibility of the administrator. Basic organizational behaviour and nurse manager. Organizational culture and climate in preparing nurse managers. Executive nurse communication, persuasion and negotiation skills. Job satisfaction and motivation in providing the administrator.
Administrative bickering, cooperation. Organizational commitment. Responsibility for organizational development and performance improvement. In this course, the candidate’s understanding of the responsibilities of nursing manager for creating positive organizational outcomes expected to acquire skills in cognitive and attitudinal.
- Health Policies
- Nursing Management
- Nursing Organizational Behavior
- Obstetrics and Women’s Health Nursing
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- Theoretical Items in Nursing
- Surgical Nursing
- Health Assessment
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduating from a MSc, MA or MBA level Master’s program (Min. CGPA 3.00)
- English Proficiency: TOEFL and other Qualifications may be considered.
- Turkish Proficiency (Required only for foreign students applying to Departments whereby the language of instruction is Turkish.
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per year
3 Year Program
- 1st – 2nd Semester €2,500
- €1450 / Semester (3rd – 6th Semesters)
4 Year Program
- 1st – 3rd Semester €2,000
- €800 / Semester (4th – 8th Semesters)
Living costs for Mersin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.